Qualitative data management and sharing for non-profits
You may benefit from QDR's services if
your organization collects qualitative data as part of its research or advocacy and
- You would like to increase your impact by sharing data but are not sure where, how, and how to do so in an ethical and legal way, or
- Your activities are funded by an organization mandating data sharing and you are looking for advice on sharing qualitative data, or
- You are looking to better manage qualitative data in your internal workflows, whether the data will later be shared or not
What QDR offers
- We curate your data and store them for the long run in our NSF-funded, CoreTrustSeal certified repository. Our curators, themselves qualitative researchers, will help you share data safely.
- We will provide training and consultation on managing qualitative data, designed for your organization's needs (remote or in-person). Save time and resources by using best data practices from the start.
- We will help you develop custom templates and workflows to establish and sustain transparent research practices for qualitative data within your organization.
- 1-day customized training — US$1,000 + travel
- Curation and long-term storage of one qualitative data project — US$500
- Data management and sharing consultation — US$150/h
Our Mission: Help you Share Your Data
Our Team: An experienced team of social scientists, information scientists, and developers dedicated to research transparency and qualitative data.
Our organization: QDR is the only US data repository dedicated exclusively to storing and disseminating qualitative and multi-method data. We have been funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF), the Sloan Foundation, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Our partners: Universities: Duke, Princeton, NYU, and many more; Non-profits: 3ie, CSIS, Guttmacher Institute