QDR's Standard Access Conditions consist of two licenses.
All documentation files are freely accessible under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 license.
- Documentation files can be downloaded by anyone, with or without a QDR account
- They can be re-used for any purpose
- When redistributing the documentation files, you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the creator or QDR endorses you or your use.
- If you redistribute the files or projects that build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
All data files are accessible for all registered QDR users under QDR's Standard Download Agreement.
- Data files can only be downloaded by registered QDR users who are logged in with their account
- Access to data files requires acceptance of QDR's Standard Download Agreement, but does not required any additional steps or permissions
- Data files can only be used for research or pedagogy
- They must not be re-distributed without explicit permission from QDR or the original depositor, but should instead be referenced with the full citation provided.